Tuesday 1 May 2012

Long Days

Have had a couple of long busy days so have not had the time to spend on the blogging!
Had a hilly run yesterday and a hilly bike and 2 runs today though I feel I might be coming down with a cold.
Not overly convenient as I am supposed to be riding the National Road Cycling Champs on the weekend.
As a result I enclose some more random photos that you may or may not have seen before.
Hope all is well for those who read my posts.
Getting in some hills on my racing bike.



Running bare-foot on one of my favourite mountain courses.



On a recent cycling trip.



It's great getting out on the forest roads and trails!

4 comments:

john bain said...

That one of you running down the hill barefoot made me laugh Paul. Sorry about that!
Hope its not a cold. I don't get colds, only man flu. The worst kind. I'm a martyr to it!

Lea said...

Hope your cold gets better soon. Wouldn't be good to do your cycle race and having a cold. Hope things settle soon for you so you won't be as busy as you've been the last few days.

blackhuff said...

Oh, life do happen and then we all get busy. Rather like this than bored :)

Kevin Read said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon. Try to gets lots of rest. I am sure you will feel better in time for the race. I love all the green there.

Don't forget to vote for us, aussieexperiences.com/contest/entry/red-centre-kevin-read/

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com