Friday 9 March 2012

Finally Friday

Has been a tiring week so far but today finished well with Lea recording some songs that she is downloading on to You Tube.

I have really enjoyed the recordings I've done with Lea over the last few months. Lea has been really supportive with my sport and music and i am grateful that she has made the time to record me singing and playing my favourite songs.

The song I am posting today was done recently as a download with words. This version is me singing with the guitar. It is a song I wrote that is dedicated to special friendships.

Click here to listen to Know You're Not Alone!

I'll be out of town for a couple of days competing in cycling races.

Will give updates soon! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Lea White said...

It has been so much fun doing these recording sessions. Love this song Paul! All the best for your races this weekend, I know you will do great! Can't wait to hear how you did!

Victor e suas opiniƵes said...

I'm waiting!!!