Friday 16 December 2011

On my mind

This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join (click here). To take part, post a photo on your own blog, write a short caption explaining it, and link it back to here from your blog by saying you're part of "On my mind". Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When you've done that, come back here and add a comment below, with a link to your blog.

Bikes have been the theme of the week. I have just purchased two new racing wheels that I hope will improve my times by 2 minutes in the upcoming races starting in January.

It might not look expensive but at $500 new they certainly aren't cheap. Bring on the next race!


I'll be away for a bit, so will catch you after Christmas.  Wishing you all a lovely Christmas, thanks for all your support!

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow that is quite an expensive wheel, I hope it helps you to win an few races.
Have a great Christmas and see you after the holidays. :)

Lea said...

At that price, that wheel better make sure you have a good chance of winning ;-).

Victor e suas opiniƵes said...

That's really expansive Mr. Paul!!!

Kevin Read said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy the holidays.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Paul said...

Hi Victor
Hope you have a great Christmas with your family!
Mr Paul